- Personen- & familierecht
- (Nederlands) Tarieven
PUBLIC COMANY (“N.V.”)
The public company is alsp a legal entity and can participate in legal actions and perform legal acts.
The main differences between a limited liability company and a public company are:
- the limited liability company only has registered shares, while the public company may have registered shares and/or bearer shares. Furthermore, a limited liability ompany is not allowed to issue share certificates, but instead keeps a share register in which the names and addresses of the shareholders are listed. The public company may have share certificates issued for its bearer shares;
- in the articles of association of a limited company an article restricting the transfer of the shares must be included (legal requirement). The public company does not have this restriction;
- the minimum issued share capital of a public company is higher than that of the limited liability company.
Similar to the limited liability company, the public company must be incorporated by notarial deed.
OM TE WETEN:
- Privacyverklaring VAD Notarissen
- Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Integrity Policy VAD Notaries
- Belastingtarieven 2020 voor u op een rij
- Interest VAD Notaries
- Complaints Procedure VAD Notaries
- General terms and conditions VAD NotarissenAlgemene Voorwaarden VAD Notarissen
- Second Opinion
- Route en contact VAD Notarissen
- Regels voor een internationaal huwelijk of geregistreerd partnerschap
- Memorandum in respect of te cancellation of bearer shares
Heeft u vragen?Bel (010-2425400)
WIJ ZIJN U GRAAG VAN DIENST