- Personen- & familierecht
The limited liability partnership is a form of a cooperation between two or more persons (partners) who aim at a specific purpose with their contribution. The contribution of the partners may consist of labour, money and/or goods. The individual partners are not obliged to contribute equally into the cooperation. The partnership is widely used by self-employed entrepreneurs (doctors, accountants).
All obligations of the partners are governed by the partnership agreement. Since legislation for the partnership is rather summary, it is recommended to seek the adviceof an expert at the incorporation.
A (deputy) civil law notary will gladly assist you in this matter.
OM TE WETEN:
- Privacyverklaring VAD Notarissen
- Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Integrity Policy VAD Notaries
- Belastingtarieven 2018 voor u op een rij
- Interest VAD Notaries
- Complaints Procedure VAD Notaries
- General terms and conditions VAD NotarissenAlgemene Voorwaarden VAD Notarissen
- Second Opinion
- Route en contact VAD Notarissen
- Reglement beperking uitbetaling derdengelden (BUD)
Heeft u vragen?Bel (010-2425400)
WIJ ZIJN U GRAAG VAN DIENST